Tactics Ogre Reborn Switch (Nintendo Switch)
Write a review
| Ask a question
- Your choices affect how the story unfolds, and even how it ends, with a game system that allows for multiple paths through the game and multiple endings.
- Class-wide level management system used in Tactics Ogre (2010) has changed to a unit-by-unit level system.
- Enjoy numerous playability improvements, such as the ability to adjust the speed of battle, auto save, and a complete overhaul to the controls and UI to make it easier to get into the game than ever.
- Unparalleled details of the characters and backgrounds from the original Tactics Ogre (1995) have been recreated in high definition, while the detailed pixel art that gives the game its unique feel has been preserved and enhanced.
- Cutscenes are fully voiced in English and Japanese, and all of the music has been rerecorded with live performances. The voices bring new life to the complex motivations of the characters that make up the factions and shifting political alliances of this epic story.
We Also Recommend
Nintendo Switch Console OLED The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Edition (Japan)