F1 2014 (PC)
Feel the power of new turbocharged Formula One cars in the most accessible Formula 1 video game yet. F1 2014 features all the cars, drivers and circuits from the 2014 FIA Formula One World Championship, including new tracks in Russia and Austria, the return of the Hockenheimring in Germany and the 2014 Formula 1 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix which ran at night for the first time in 2014. A new driver evaluation system which tunes the game to your level, shorter career options, refined handling and new Very Easy difficulty level brings Formula One alive for absolute novices. Experienced gamers can customise their settings to enjoy a more serious simulation of the demands placed upon Formula One drivers. An expanded Scenario mode, extensive online multiplayer options and split-screen racing enhances F1 2014’s recreation of the world of Formula One for long-established fans and newcomers to the series.
- F1 2014 includes the full Formula One circuit roster, including the new 2014 Formula 1 Russian Grand Prix set to be held at the stunning Sochi Autodrom, and the return of Austria's Spielberg circuit.
- The introduction of turbochargers to the cars this year has increased both overtaking opportunities and the demands placed on drivers, as huge amounts of torque are unleashed under acceleration from these entirely new power units.
- Following on from the success of KERS, ERS - Electronic Recovery System - makes a dramatic debut in Formula One racing. ERS now generates an extra 160bhp for around 33 seconds, delivered to drivers instantly, opening up more overtaking opportunities.
- All but two teams lined up with new drivers at the start of the season and F1 2014 includes all the changes up and down the grid, including Kimi Raikkonen's return to Ferrari, Kevin Magnussen's debut at McLaren and Daniel Ricciardo's move to Red Bull.
- Play through a full Formula One season or choose from shorter seasons, including 7 race and 12 race options.
We Also Recommend