Saitek Pro Flight X-56 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. System for PC
Designed to meet the needs of the re-emerging space simulation genre, Saitek introduces the new X-56 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. System. Built to the same exacting standards of Saitek's award-winning Pro Flight accessories range, the X-56 Rhino delivers a multitude of customizable options.
- Military-grade Space and Flight Sim Precision: The X-56 Rhino delivers a multitude of customizable options including all the control surface options required to achieve the exact level of performance that aspiring combat pilots demand
- New Mini Analog Stick Control Surfaces: Control pitch, roll, yaw, backwards, forwards, up, down, left and right as well as gimballed weapons that are controlled separately from the space craft
- RGB Backlighting: Many PC peripherals now feature RGB backlighting and the X-56 is no exception. Use the software to set the color of the lighting to match the rest of your gaming rig
- Ideal for VR: The X-56 places controls perfectly under your fingers where subtle distinctions in button feel and shape help you navigate the control set with ease.
- Fully Featured HOTAS: Accurate 16-bit aileron and elevator axis with hall-effect sensors. Adjustable Stick Force via Advanced 4-Spring System. Twin Throttles with Friction Adjuster and Throttle Lock
We Also Recommend