The Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword (Nintendo Switch)
Write a review
- Witness the origins of the Master Sword in The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD for Nintendo Switch.
- Originally released on Wii in 2011, this classic quest has been optimised for Nintendo Switch with smoother motion controls, as well as newly-added button controls.
- Depicting the earliest story in The Legend of Zelda timeline, Link must travel between a world above the clouds and the great unknown below in search of his childhood friend, Zelda.
- Armed with his trusty sword and shield, Link will face off against powerful foes, solve tricky puzzles and soar through the skies atop a huge bird called a Loftwing on this epic adventure.
- When playing with two Joy-Con controllers, these become your sword and shield. Swing the right Joy-Con to have Link swing his sword in-game and use the left Joy-Con to raise his shield to block enemy attacks.
- Physical movements like these can also be used to make use of different tools and items, such as wielding a bow and arrow or throwing bombs.
- For the first time, play this adventure using button controls, allowing the game to be played in handheld mode or on Nintendo Switch Lite. When using this control scheme, you can control Link’s sword by simply tilting the right control stick in a chosen direction.
We Also Recommend