Monster Hunter World (PS4)
Monster Hunter: World sees players gear up to venture on quests to battle against fearsome monsters, progressively improving their hunting abilities as they play. Loot collected from fallen foes can be used to create new equipment and armor upgrades as players seamlessly move across map areas that comprise the living ecosystems. The landscape and its diverse inhabitants play a critical role as players strategically use the surrounding environment to their advantage. Hunters must use their cunning and skill to survive the intense and evolving fights as they battle to become the ultimate hunter!
- Welcome to the new World: Taking on the role of a hunter, players are tasked with going on a research expedition to a newly discovered continent.
- Living and breathing ecosystem: Utilize the surrounding environment and wildlife to your advantage.
- Online drop-in multiplayer: When the battle is too daunting to take on single-handedly, hail up to three other hunters to assist during quests.
- Hunt to craft new gear: Defeat monsters and collect loot from fallen foes to craft equipment and weapons.
- Master the beasts: Mount the monsters with the dynamic riding mechanic, allowing them to travel along the monster's body and deliver locational damage.
- Seamless gameplay: Move from one map area to another freely and without loading screens.
We Also Recommend