Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin Divine Edition (PS4)
Write a review
- Includes 3-disc soundtrack, 130 pages artbook and Japanese omamori charm
- Use farm tools as weapons, chain together quick, heavy, and special attacks to take down demonic beasts, while mastering the magical “divine raiment” will be essential to grapple distant platforms, evade danger, and overcome powerful enemies.
- Learn the ancient art of agriculture by following detailed steps from planting to harvesting to cultivate the perfect crop. As a harvest goddess, Sakuna’s strength grows with each successful rice crop, with attributes such as aesthetic and flavour directly correlating to her combat abilities
- Sakuna’s mortal companions make weapons, armour, and meals for her using the materials and ingredients she gathers on her adventures, and completing quests for them will unlock even more options.
- The heroine is part of a pantheon of gods and demons inspired by traditional Japanese mythology but featuring many unique twists. The story and world are filled with lovingly rendered details, some familiar and some completely original.
We Also Recommend