F1 23 (PS5)
Write a review
| Ask a question
- The enthralling narrative-driven story mode, Braking Point, makes its return with even more drama and action waiting to unfold.
- Two incredible racing locations will be making their debut in F1 23 at launch, the Las Vegas Street Circuit in Nevada, USA and the Losail International Circuit in Doha, Qatar.
- Incorporating actual F1 team feedback, F1 23's vehicle handling has some significant improvements over the last game for both wheel and pad players.
- Red flags make their return to the series after nine years and will add even more drama, with drivers and teams needing to rethink race strategies on-the-fly as the grid returns to the pits.
- F1 World is an exciting new way to enjoy the game, serving as a central hub for multiple game modes.
We Also Recommend