Killing Floor 2 (PS4)
Write a review
| Ask a question
Killing Floor 2 places the gamer into continental Europe, about one month after the original Killing Floor trials. Now the outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech's failed experiment has gained relentless momentum, essentially paralyzing the European Union - with all being methodically obliterated: communications, governments, and military forces alike, it is now up to a group of civilians, who have not yet given up hope to combat the outbreak and establish privately funded operation bases across Europe.
- Visceral Gore - Killing Floor 2 ramps up the gore with a proprietary, high powered persistent blood system bringing new levels of fidelity to the genre.
- Six player co-op or solo play- A multitude of varied playable characters await for players to choose from
- Terrifying Zeds - New enemies and fan favourites from the original game
- Unique Blend Of Weaponry - From modern militaristic assault rifles, brutal improvised makeshift weapons, classic historical guns, and off the wall "Mad Scientist"
- Expanded Perk System - Perks from the original game have been reimagined with more added to the fold.
- Brutal Melee Combat - Killing Floor 2 reinvents melee combat completely.
We Also Recommend
Nintendo Switch Console OLED The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Edition (Japan)