Logitech X56 Rhino HOTAS
Building on the success of the X-55 Rhino platform, the Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight X56 Rhino HOTAS System is designed specifically to address the advanced control requirements of the space simulation genre with new features. With the addition of two mini analog sticks (one on each controller), the X-56 provides an additional four axes of control - ideal for the 6 degrees of freedom flight dynamics demanded by modern space simulation game titles. Full 16 million RGB color backlighting enables you to customize the X-56 to match the rest of your rig. The X-56 is ideal for VR, because it places controls perfectly under your fingers where subtle distinctions in button feel and shape help you navigate the control set with ease.
- Military-grade Space and Flight Sim Precision: The X-56 Rhino delivers a multitude of customizable options including all the control surface options required to achieve the exact level of performance that aspiring combat pilots demand
- New Mini Analog Stick Control Surfaces: Control pitch, roll, yaw, backwards, forwards, up, down, left and right as well as gimballed weapons that are controlled separately from the space craft
- RGB Backlighting: Many PC peripherals now feature RGB backlighting and the X-56 is no exception. Use the software to set the color of the lighting to match the rest of your gaming rig
- Ideal for VR: The X-56 places controls perfectly under your fingers where subtle distinctions in button feel and shape help you navigate the control set with ease
- Fully Featured HOTAS: Accurate 16-bit aileron and elevator axis with hall-effect sensors. Adjustable Stick Force via Advanced 4-Spring System. Twin Throttles with Friction Adjuster and Throttle Lock
We Also Recommend