Mario Kart Live Home Circuit Luigi (Nintendo Switch/Japan)
Write a review
| Ask a question
- Turn your home into a race track with Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit, a brand new way to experience Mario Kart on Nintendo Switch.
- Drive a kart in the real world using familiar Mario Kart controls and see the action from your kart’s on-board camera displayed on your Nintendo Switch or TV screen. Watch as your home is transformed into ocean depths, a sandy desert and more from the world of Mario Kart.
- See your home from a new perspective as a Mario Kart race comes to life on your screen. As you race around the course you made, you’ll see other racers trying to beat you to the finish line as well as items that you can collect to even the odds.
- Things that happen in-game will even affect how your kart moves in real life. If you use a Mushroom, your kart will get a small burst of speed, but you’ll come to a stop if you’re hit by another racer’s Red Shell.
- Friends and family can also get together and enjoy multiplayer races for up to four players, so long as each player has their own Kart, Nintendo Switch console and a copy of the software.
We Also Recommend
Nintendo Switch Console OLED The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Edition (Japan)