Miitopia (Nintendo Switch)
Write a review
| Ask a question
- Any Mii character you create can be used, and you can also add wigs and makeup to give your characters more…character.
- Assign a personality trait and watch your characters come to life. Create a Mii character of your favorite actor and watch them fight alongside a stubborn grandma.
- Foster friendship between your hand-picked Mii characters.
- Pair up your Mii characters at inns to build their relationships and see some personality-packed interactions.
- Characters may also learn skills like “lend a hand” and help each other out during battle.
- Outing Tickets let you send character pairs to bonding experiences at the beach, a café, and more.
- Bring your friends into battle. Engage in turn-based combat against outlandish baddies like the gyrating Twerky to gain experience and level up characters.
- Tailor your strategy by assigning Mii characters jobs like mage, warrior, and pop star that will determine their approach to battle.
- Need a boost? Food is used to recover health and magic to keep your party in fighting shape.
We Also Recommend