Monster Hunter Rise / Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak (Nintendo Switch)
Write a review
| Ask a question
- New storylines, new monsters, new additions to combat, the Master Rank quest difficulty, and more.
- Immersive story will task Kamura’s valiant hunters with researching the secrets behind the puzzling anomalies plaguing the distant Kingdom.
- Game will introduce Malzeno, a menacing new flagship monster, as well as other new monsters like the lupine Fanged Wyvern Lunagaron, the towering Garangolm, and new subspecies such as Blood Orange Bishaten. Hunters will also encounter numerous fan-favourite and returning species from previous Monster Hunter games including the voltaic Astalos.
- Wirebug mechanic that allows for unparalleled freedom of movement and mobility returns. Hunters using the new facilities at Elgado Outpost will also be able to master all-new combat options and Wirebug techniques for all weapon types.
- All-new maps with no loading times such as the newly revealed Citadel locale, the continuous gameplay ensures that players will remain on their quests as soon as the hunt begins, without transitions between areas.
- Play solo or join up to three other hunters in online co-op play on Nintendo Switch or PC. The Nintendo Switch system also allows for hunting anywhere, anytime, and with anyone via a local connection.
We Also Recommend