Pokemon Scarlet (Nintendo Switch)
Write a review
| Ask a question
- Learn new details about Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and Quaxly, the three Pokemon from which you will choose your first partner, along with other wonderful new Pokemon, including the Legendary Pokemon Koraidon and Miraidon.
- Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet offer an open-world experience that only the Pokemon series can deliver, even to newcomers to the series.
- You can experience a new style of adventure, with a world that you are free to explore at your leisure and not in an order dictated by the story. You will, of course, journey to hone your skills as a Pokemon Trainer, but many more discoveries and stories await you. Meet a variety of people and Pokemon, and adventure in the world of Pokemon the way you want to.
- Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet allow multiplayer gameplay with up to four players. Along with series staples, such as trading and battling Pokemon, you will be able to explore the various locations of the region in these games with other players. You can discover new Pokemon and explore unfamiliar areas with your friends and family, opening the door to an adventure more precious and fun than ever.
- As one of the main characters, you will set off on your adventure. Your outfit will vary depending on whether you play Pokemon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet. Who knows what kind of story awaits you? For the first time in the series, one of two different professors will appear in your game depending on the version you choose to play.
We Also Recommend
Nintendo Switch Console OLED The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Edition (Japan)