Romancing Saga 3 (Nintendo Switch/Asia)
Write a review
| Ask a question
- The Rise of Morastrum, an event where the dark star blocks out the sun, threatens the very existence of our world. All born in that year are doomed to perish before its end.
- However, during the first Rise of Morastrum 600 years ago, a sole child did survive. He came to be known as the Archfiend, leading the world to ruins.
- Another 300 years passed, and again a child defied fate. She came to be known as the Matriarch, defeating the evil and bringing peace back to the world.
- Now, 300 years later, the Rise of Morastrum strikes again, and the fate of the world hangs in the balance.
- Will there be another child of destiny? Will the child be righteous, evil, or another force that the world cannot fathom?
We Also Recommend
Nintendo Switch Console OLED The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Edition (Japan)