Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town (Nintendo Switch)
Write a review
- Preserves the compelling game play, colourful characters and rustic charm of the original 2003 Game Boy Advance release.
- Butterfly-smooth HD visuals and a heartwarming re-imagining of the iconic locale.
- Series veterans and newcomers will soon find themselves welcomed by the rhythms of mineral town.
- Tap into the power of nature as you breathe life back into your grandfather's farm, tending crops and raising livestock to earn your keep.
- More than 20 varieties of crops to grow, and animals ranging from alpacas to angora bunnies, no day is the same as seasons cycle and new skills await.
- Full of friendly faces willing to help you find your feet in your new hometown.
- Get to know the locals and learn their stories as you go about your daily life, and you might even find love along the way.
We Also Recommend