The Quarry (PS4)
Write a review
| Ask a question
- From the developers of Until Dawn and Dark Pictures comes an all-new horror video game experience, The Quarry on PS4. When the sun goes down on the last night of summer camp, nine teenage counsellors are plunged into an unpredictable night of horror. The only thing worse than the blood-drenched locals and creatures hunting them are the unimaginable choices you must make to help them survive.
- As the sun sets on the last day of summer camp, the teenage counselors of Hackett’s Quarry throw a party to celebrate. No kids. No adults. No rules.
- Things quickly take a turn for the worse.
- Hunted by blood-drenched locals and something far more sinister, the teens' party plans unravel into an unpredictable night of horror. Friendly banter and flirtations give way to life-or-death decisions, as relationships build or break under the strain of unimaginable choices.
- Play as each of the nine camp counsellors in a thrilling cinematic tale, where every decision shapes your unique story from a tangled web of possibilities. Any character can be the star of the show—or die before daylight comes.
We Also Recommend