Triangle Strategy (Nintendo Switch)
Write a review
| Ask a question
- Three nations battle for control of the dwindling resources of salt and iron.
- Command a group of warriors as Serenoa, heir of House Wolffort, in a tangled plot where your decisions make all the difference.
- Key choices you make will bolster one of three convictions, Utility, Morality, Liberty, which together make up Serenoa’s world view and influence how the story will unfold.
- When faced with truly momentous decisions, multiple characters will weigh in by casting their votes on the Scales of Conviction. In these moments, your allies and decisions you make can determine the fate of whole nations and the continent of Norzelia itself.
- Finding the best location in turn-based battles can tip the tide of combat in your favour.
- Position units on higher ground to take control of the battlefield and gain the advantage with increased range. You can also flank enemies on both sides, then strike from behind for a powerful follow-up attack.
We Also Recommend